Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review of The Vampire Castle by Malla Duncan


Review by the Bookworm

This book, when I picked it out said it was from 8 to 12 years old, and I nearly didn't get it.  Then I thought, well, Harry Potter an dthe Sorcerer's Stone was for the same age division and look at it now.  This book is exactly the same!  It is another twist on the story, only this isn't a wizard, there are no spells being cast, but there is mystery and a young 11 year old girl that has found out that she not only has a lot to live up to, but alot of questions for a mysterious grandfather.

At this moment, the heroine's name is slipping my mind.  I've been under the weather as of late, so pay me no mind.  But this is definately a book you could pick up and enjoy reading without any problems.  Just don't read it to your 8 year old.....there are some scenes that made me question if such a young child could read it without being frightened.  It frightened me, otherwise, it's great!

Loves!
The Bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment