Thursday, June 21, 2012

Reveiw of Day of Sacrifice Omnibus by S.W. Benefeil

Review by the Bookworm


The way the author blended in waht seemed to be short stories was quite facinating and quite good.  The first story was great, though by the end of the book I was lost.  I'm not sure if it was all the cursing or what, but it started to turn me off.  I am a huge fan of Miss Benefiel, and this was no exception.  Just wish I could have changed the cursing factor. 

I can't give you a run down on a plot line except to say that all Supernaturals offer up a sacrifice of their first born child for favor of the gods.  Until Flora changes all that!

This book keeps you riveted and intrigued and praying for a good outcome for Supernaturals as well as humans!

Loves!
The Bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment