Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Review of Torn by Ashley S. Morgan

Review by the Bookworm

First up, as you see there is no cover for Torn.  Because honestly, I have no idea where it came from.  It was emailed to me as a file and with several attempt to email the person back I have had NO response, but hey, si la vi!  I figure it's an unpublished book because I can not find it on any book site.  (Yep, will be opening a Good Reads account soon!)

Torn is about Isadora, a 16 year old girl who goes to a "hollywood arts" type school set on become the next great actress.  As she leaves her home heading toward school, she makes the near devestating choice of being ran down on her bike by the best looking boy she's ever seen.  Tristan.

As he helped her into the school, Izzy is over come by odd visions where the other person has no face, but she realizes it's like memories she is having.  She becomes obsessed with Tristan.  As the book progresses, she learns that the memories are of herself and that a horrible choice is to be made.

I'm not going to go into all of it, because if it ever is published, I don't want to give it away.  It does not seem it's going to be a book that has a sequal which is a breath of fresh air!  It's a nice read, one that you don't find every day, but Stacey Wallace Benefiel and Stephanie Meyer is is not!

Loves!
The Bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment